With our Private Label Services, You Can Utilize our 50,000 Square Foot GMP certified Facilities and Experienced Staff with Vast Knowledge in the CBD Industry to Build a Brand That Will Meet Today’s Industry Standards for CBD Brands.
Determine your CBD Dosage
Based on your Body Weight and Ailment with
↓ Our Easy to Use, CBD Dosage Estimation Calculator ↓
Personalized CBD Dosage Estimation
as per Weight / Ailment
Crowd Sourced / Research Based Data
Personalized Three step Approach to Fine Tune Personal CBD Dosage Estimate
~10,000 Happy Users / Month
How We Collect our Data:
Our CBD Dosage Estimation Calculator is built on hours of Independent CBD dosage surveys , “deep diving” into published research and reports, user experience, studies, blogs and forums.
We compiled all of our collective data and adjust our estimation calculator accordingly. We encourage you to help us collect user experience data on CBD Dosage by filling out our user experience survey.
Dosing Estimation Sources*
A Quick Start Guide to CBD
CBD is an extracted component of hemp plant. Unlike the marijuana plant, the hemp plant is different by its’ lack of marjiuana’s active component, THC. Unlike THC, CBD does not leave the user feeling inebriated or “High”. There are a myriad of studies currently underway analyzing the use of CBD for various ailments. Those that want to seek the supposed relief that cannabis may provide, may now seek it through the use of CBD. Those suffering from anxiety, depression, pain, cancer, and other ailments are turning to CBD for the possible relief and bodily equilibrium that it may provide. There are not any known health risks associated with CBD… however, those taking certain medication should proceed with caution. In any case, we recommend consulting with a medical professional for those who take medication which may interact with grapefruit (Read more about CBD drug interactions here. In fact, there are innumerable reports throughout common widespread media that attribute CBD to its’ positive prophylactic effects. Refer to our CBD Oil Benefits List to learn more about the benefits of Cannabidiol…
Finding the Right CBD Dosage
The typical method of finding a possible CBD dosage is to start off with a miniscule amount. For instance, users might start off with 3-5 mg dosage for the first week. If the user experiences no change, they might increase to 10 mg, and continue increasing it bit by bit until they find it subjectively effective and consistent in providing possible relief.
Take into account the condition or symptoms you’re trying to treat. From chronic pain to glaucoma to epilepsy to sleep disorders, there are plenty of different conditions that may require different dosage levels. If your symptoms cause severe pain, seizures, or other extreme symptoms, higher dosages may be necessary.
We have taken this into account during the construct of our CBD Dosage Calculator. Our estimation calculator allows our users to select an ailment and the associated severity where applicable in order to better estimate a starting and goal dosage of CBD…
Dosage Based on Weight
We find it possible that weight may play a major role in terms of CBD Dosage… Currently, there’s are two schools of thought in regards to CBD Calculation when it comes to weight. One group considers weight to be irrelevant being that CBD acts mainly on the cannabinoid receptors which are found primarily in the brain and spinal cord which are nearly identical in every person… Never the less, the other school of thought considers the following: CBD does encounter other bodily tissue prior to reaching the endocannabinoid system. The process, speed, and turnaround with which it travels and accumulates varies based on body weight and mass… Hence, based on our own collected data we tend to agree with the latter. In the study of obesity and pharmocokinetics (which involves body weight to medicinal absorption) science considers the following factors to affect absorption in relation to weight:
ABSORPTION RATE – The rate at which CBD may be absorbed through the body’s endocannabinoid system.
DISTRIBUTION RATE – The rate at which CBD may be distributed through the various organs in the body. Being that various parts of the body have receptors that accept cannabinoids at different rates, the distribution of cannabinoids plays a role in its’ absorption.
METABOLIC RATE – The rate at which the body metabolizes CBD (Which depends on the method of consumption).
You can read more about this Here
The Various Methods of Consuming CBD
Here are some of the different methods of using CBD, as well as some pros and cons you might want to consider before choosing the method that works for you.
- Tincture: This can come in drop or spray form which is delivered directly into the mouth. This is the most widely advocated, and the easiest to control the dose of. However, not all bottles display the per dose amount, so choose carefully.
- This method is the most popular method of CBD consumption. Because it comes in liquid form, users appreciate the ease of quantifying and measuring the proper dosage for their ailments. Sublingual application is the typical method utilized with tinctures.
- Tinctures are capable of carrying the most amount of CBD per volume versus the other methods of CBD.
- Topicals: These are balms or body rubs, which are considered as possibly the safest and most cautious way to use CBD. However, a lot of it is needed to provide an effective dose, which can make it very expensive to use. The dose is never precise because it is “eye balled”.
- Edibles: From foodstuffs like gummies and muffins to pills, finding CBD-enhanced foods or pills is relatively easy, and it’s certainly the tastiest way to ingest it. However, it also takes much longer to absorb since it has to go through your digestive system before it ends up in the bloodstream. Some edibles are not able to carry adequate dosages.
- Vape pens: While these are the fastest form of delivering CBD into the bloodstream and are easy to use, it is also very difficult to control your dosage, given how easy it is to continuously use vape pens.
One form may be more effective for you than others, so the fact that you might not find edibles or topicals effective does not mean that CBD doesn’t necessarily work for you. If you want to control your dosage levels, however, tinctures are the most recommended form.
Using our CBD Dosage Calculator
The CBD Dosage Calculator is an estimation tool that takes into account user specific factors to assist users to find a baseline from which you can raise or lower your possible CBD dosage as necessary. Upon filling out the form on our form, Our tool can then generates three steps of extrapolated estimation dosages. Step one will estimate an introductory dosage, meanwhile the other two estimate higher doses. Our users choose to stop at either step one, two, or three, depending on when the users achieve their desired effects. Nearly half stop at step three while the other half stop during the first two steps as they have found their optimum dosage.